CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Singing on a blog

So I finally found a way to put my singing adventures on the web too!
Myspace of course!
Why hadn't I thought about that site I used to be on for hours a day when I was in middle school?
After a tip off from my boyfriend's band's own myspace page, I decided to become a musican on it too.


I don't have any videos of my quite yet that I can put on youtube and fasten in here but maybe I will start doing a vlog soon and add something in so we can get to know each other even better.

I hope you enjoy my singing from graduate school and my recitals on myspace. Leave a comment on the one you like best!


Just click one of the pictures and it will take you right to my new site.

To check out The Dirty Souls- my boyfriend's rocking band, just search their name after listening to my site.
Easy peasy.




1 comments:

Be Well Gifts

Hello, I'm blog hopping today and I found your wonderful blog. I look forward to your vlog.I'm following you now. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

Post a Comment