CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

The eve of 23 - Artistique!





Leximark is booming and hopefully soon you will see original cards in at least one or two local art stores here in the Atlanta area. To see the complete listings of cards I have now, see my album on Facebook.


Here are some examples! Enjoy!

The insert of the greeting card reads like this:






"Sharing my story to the public will help in the steps to de-stigmatize the general look at the word "depression." The proceeds of the cards go to my treatment costs. I hope that what I've created can bring some warmth to your heart and home with it's brightness and fun shabby chic was. And I hope it brings you a good feeling knowing that you are helping a young woman on her journey for a good cause and hope for herself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment